To our CompoSecure Family:
UPDATED JULY 2, 2020
As of July 1st, New Jersey remains in phase 2 of re-opening, with the gradual additions of businesses, camps and recreational areas. Since the middle of March, we have been learning and improving and, in some cases overhauling, standard operating procedures to ensure we are putting the protection of our employees first, in an effort to transition to our “new normal”. The following safety practices are in place for the health and well-being of our employees and community:
- We will continue to have employees check their temperature at home with company provided thermometers, and we have thermal cameras at the entrances to all our facilities. Everyone that enters and exits the building has their temperature checked.
- Rigorous cleaning services with anti-bacterial whole-room fogging will continue daily, with special consideration between shift changes, throughout all CompoSecure premises.
- Social distancing requirements will remain in place at all CompoSecure facilities. In addition, the tables in our break-rooms have been equipped with plexiglass dividers, so employees can safely socialize.
- Production workers are equipped with protective masks and gloves. Those on the manufacturing floor who work in closer contact with others also have been given face shields.
- Minimized travel for employees and very limited on-site visitors reduce interaction with those outside of the company.
- We will be implementing contact tracing within our manufacturing facilities in the coming weeks. This will give us the ability to get our staff back to their original buildings and shifts. However, this is not a replacement for all our social distancing policies, including separation of facilities and shifts, and enhanced cleaning efforts that we currently have in place.
We must all remain diligent with adherence to these practices in the workplace as well as what we do at home. The increasing number of cases across many states remains very concerning and requires that we continue to maintain or collective commitment to a healthy and safe workplace. The resiliency and determination of our employees through this challenging time has been extraordinary and enabled us to get ahead of our recovery schedule and begin to increase production capacity for our customers.
At CompoSecure, we made a deliberate shift in our internal and external communications to refocus on the safety of our employees, customers and community. The COVID-19 pandemic has taught us all that safety consists of much more than security guards and secure facilities, and a strong record on workplace safety in terms of accidents or lost-time. Safety at its core principle encompasses the health and well-being of our people, customers and community around us, and has never faced greater challenges in modern times. We have leveraged instant communication tools that deliver messaging across multiple channels (e.g., text, email, phone) to deliver updates to employees and customers on critical issues affecting employee health and safety, as well as customer needs in real-time. These tools have been extremely effective.
In addition, CompoSecure has been inspired to do more as a company and support a variety of COVID-related programs to help our community.
Through this global pandemic, we have grown together as a company and have emerged stronger. Thank you for all that you are doing to support CompoSecure and each other.
President and CEO